Welcome! Louisville is a thriving community with many of the benefits of larger cities while maintaing a certain local charm that keeps the city growing.
With a low cost-of-livng and a stable economy, Louisville is attracting new business as its current organizations innovate in fields like technology, healthcare and transportation.
While Louisville is home to the Kentucky Derby, it's certainly more than derby. With an extensive parks system, nationally acclaimed restaurants and many wonderful housing communities, Louisville can also boast of being one of only 12 U.S. cities with resident professional opera, theater, orchestra, ballet and children's theater.
Did you know...
- Partners for Livable Communities selected Louisville as one of America's Most Livable Communities
- Louisville's Kaelin's Restaurant is the birthplace of the cheeseburger15 cents on that first menu in October of 1934
- The first transplant of a human hand in the U.S. was performed in Louisville by Kleinert, Kutz and Associates
- Two of the three topselling vehicles in the U.S. are made in Louisvillethe Ford F-series pickup and the Ford Explorer SUV
- Louisville has one of the nation's most extensive metropolitan park systems, designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the architect of New York's Central Park
- UPS World Port, the world's largest distribution air cargo transportation center is located at Louisville International Airport
There's a lot to love about Louisville! Let us help you find the perfect spot that fits you and your needs.
Please contact us today and we'll make sure your move to Louisville is fun and worry-free!
Helpful Local Links